EA have shared the full patch notes for FIFA 21's Title Update 11.1. The update removes the placeholder graphics that could have been visible when playing matches with the Input Overlay setting turned on
The latest Title Update for FIFA 21 is now available on the PC platform via Origin and Steam as well as PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S. The update removes the placeholder graphics that could have been visible when playing matches with the Input Overlay setting turned on.
Additionally, there are plenty of other improvements and bug fixes and you can check out the biggest ones for FIFA Ultimate Team just below.
Here are the changes in FIFA Ultimate Team:
- When a previously locked Objective group was unlocked, it could have still continued to display as locked until the player exited and re-entered FUT.
- The end-of-match Squad Battles FUT Coin Skill Rewards calculation did not always display correctly.
- This was a visual issue only and did not impact the calculation.
- After viewing the Captain’s Squad in a Co-Op Lobby, the background player models could remain on screen even when navigating through other menus.
- In some cases, the Search Filters on the Stadium tab of the Transfer Market displayed placeholder text.
- Sometimes, the Stadium menu could filter Item searches by Ball Items instead of the correct Item category.
- In some situations, crowd flags incorrectly displayed a placeholder badge.[PlayStation 4 and Xbox One Only] Addressed a typo found on a Goal Song Item.
For the full patch notes, visit the official FIFA forums.