Much like the rest of sports and related leagues, Premier League reached out for FIFA 20 to entertain their football-hungry fans, and the draw has decided the first round.
Each of the 20 Premier League clubs will have its own representative in the inaugural ePremiere League Invitational, although not all are necessarily footballers.
For instance, Manchester United's representative is musician Tom Grennan, who will be playing Liverpool's Trent Alexander-Arnold in the eternally exciting battle to prove who's the redder red. Knowing United's football these days, they might as well have Grennan playing for real too - he can't be much worse.
Another matchup that promises to be exciting is a battle of explosive wingers Raheem Sterling of Manchester City and Wilfried Zaha of Crystal Palace. If their FIFA 20 skills are half as good as their playing, we should be in for a treat.
Tottenham Hotspur's Moussa Sissoko will be playing his former club Newcastle United, with Christian Atsu defending the latter's colours. Chelsea's Reece James will face off against Everton's Andre Gomes.
Not only is the tournament beneficial for encouraging folks to stay at home, the prize fund for ePremiere League Invitational will be donated to the #PlayersTogether initiative, which is Premiere League players' way to help out the National Health Service.
21 April (from 12:00 BST)
- 1A John McGinn (AVL) v Neal Maupay (BHA)
- 1B Josh Franceschi (ARS) v Nathaniel Chalobah (WAT)
- 1C Dwight McNeil (BUR) v Ryan Fredericks (WHU)
- 1D Philip Billing (BOU) v Angus Gunn (SOU)
22 April (from 12:00 BST)
- 2A Raheem Sterling (MCI) v Wilfried Zaha (CRY)
- 2B Tom Grennan (MUN) v Trent Alexander-Arnold (LIV)
- 2C Reece James (CHE) v Andre Gomes (EVE)
- 2D Moussa Sissoko (TOT) v Christian Atsu (NEW)
23 April (from 12:00 BST)
- 2E Diogo Jota (WOL) v Wilfred Ndidi (LEI)
- 2F Todd Cantwell (NOR) v Lys Mousset (SHU)
- 2G Winner 1A v Winner 1D
- 2H Winner 1B v Winner 1C
24 April (from 12:00 BST)
- QF1 Winner 2B v Winner 2D
- QF2 Winner 2C v Winner 2A
- QF3 Winner 2E v Winner 2F
- QF4 Winner 2G v Winner 2H
- 25 April (from 15:00 BST)
- SF1 Winner QF1 v Winner QF2
- SF2 Winner QF3 v Winner QF4
- Final Winner SF1 v Winner SF2