Electro Ride: The Neon Racing is making its debut on the Nintendo Switch. The game features a dynamic driving model, vehicles and race tracks inspired by Eastern Bloc countries, multiple game modes and an original synth-wave soundtrack.
Electro Ride: The Neon Racing is a neon arcade racer with retro-futuristic vibes. The game is speeding onto Nintendo Switch today.
Electro Ride: The Neon Racing's cars were modelled after the vehicles developed in the 20th century in Eastern Bloc countries, including the Polish People's Republic, EastGermany, Czechoslovakia, Bulgaria and the USSR.
The tracks themselves are also based on cities which belonged to the communist sphere of influence in the years 1945-1989 (including Warsaw, East Berlin, Prague, Sofia and Moscow).
The game's story mode takes roughly 4 hours to complete. Additional modes are also available, including time attack, last man standing, and ghost race.
The original synth-wave soundtrack was composed by Maciej Kulesza, who is also working on, among others, the music for Shadow Warrior 3.
Electro Ride: The Neon Racing – main features:
- A neon-filled racing madness;
- An alternative, retro-futuristic reality;
- 21 different cars inspired by the vehicles developed in the 20th century in Eastern Bloc countries;
- Varied game modes (including story mode, time attack and last man standing);
- 20 race tracks located in the countries of the Eastern Bloc;
- Split-screen multiplayer;
- An original synth-wave soundtrack.