Cyberpunk 2077's Patch 1.3 will soon go live for PC, console and Stadia. The list of upcoming changes is long and here are the specific fixes coming to PC and console.
Cyberpunk 2077's Patch 1.3 is a colossal affair that will be hitting the live servers for bot PC, consoles and Stadia very soon. The patch notes themselves are a chore to get through so we're bringing you some distinct changes coming to PC and console.
Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.3: PC-specific changes
- Fixed the issue where tutorial tooltips weren't correctly displayed on 8k screens.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to crash if a save thumbnail was corrupted.
- Fixed toggling Windowed and Fullscreen modes with the Alt+Enter shortcut.
- It's now possible to exit a locked scanning overlay by pressing TAB.
- Added a more compact PC version of the mouse cursor.
Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.3: Console-specific changes
- Inner Dead Zone setting will now be applicable also to the game menus.
- [PlayStation] NPCs will no longer speak after being killed.
- Improved streaming of city lights.
- Overwriting a save game when there’s insufficient memory space will no longer corrupt the save.
- Masks and tubes inside the barn in The Hunt will no longer be invisible.
- Rogue will no longer clip through Johnny and will hold the glass correctly in Ghost Town.
- Fixed an issue in The Rescue where loading a save in front of the police blockade resulted in the NCPD officer not starting the dialogue, blocking progress.
- Fixed an issue on PS4 where the meeting scene with Judy and Dolls in Pisces wouldn't start properly.
- [Xbox] Fixed an issue in A Cool Metal Fire where a part of the scene in Cassius Ryder's clinic could be cut off after the fade out.
- Fixed an issue where weapons were equipped to a wrong slot when assigning them from the Backpack.