Cyberpunk 2077's Patch 1.3 is now making its rounds on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and Google Stadia. Here are some funny lines from the actual patch notes.
Cyberpunk 2077's hefty Patch 1.3 has been unleashed into the wild. The new patch is now available on all platforms: PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and Google Stadia. The PC version of the thing is over 33 GB, which isn't all that surprising given the sheer length of the patch notes.
Speaking of patch notes, we've decided to comb through them and picked out some bullet points that made us chuckle. Without further ado, here are some funny lines from Cyberpunk 2077's latest patch notes:
- It's now possible to use an elevator while carrying a body.
- V will no longer be stuck in a loop after skipping holocall dialogue while falling into water.
- Fixed animation of an enemy distracted by a water sprinkler.
- Fixed an issue where scanning an enemy NPC from inside a car could launch the car in the air.
- Fixed an issue in The Beast in Me: City Center where Claire's car could be spinning around in circles instead of driving away if the player chose not to go with her to her garage.
- Players can no longer use frightened NPCs as human shields when a Police warrant is applied.
- Fixed an issue where the Monowire could slightly dislocate male V's arms and clip through clothes.
- Fixed an issue in The Heist where Flathead's case could float outside the hotel room in Konpeki Plaza, blocking the doorway.
- Characters' skin will no longer become too bright in dark areas.
- Fixed multiple issues with disappearing environments.
- Stefan is no longer missing.
- Fixed a case of an enemy getting stuck inside a wall during the VR tutorial.
- Fixed an issue in a shootout in Wellsprings where enemies were immortal because the trigger area was too small.
- Fixed an issue where some NPCs could stop performing animations after a longer game session.
- Fixed an issue where NPCs' appearances got randomized when looking away.