A list of Cyberpunk 2077 achievements has accidentally been leaked over on CD Projekt's storefront GOG. It looks like the issue has been fixed but not before someone made a screenshot.
UPDATE: A full list of achievements has been shared by Reddit user Darxtorn. Check out the screenshots here.
Original story: A total of 44 Cyberpunk 2077 achievements have leaked ahead of the release over on CD Projekt's storefront GOG Galaxy. If you hate spoilers and don't want to know any details about the game's content, we suggest you stop reading this right about now, since we will list some of the achievements which could spoil some things for you, even though they seem pretty spoiler-free to us.
Most of the crucial story achievements are usually hidden on GOG and it's no different with Cyberpunk 2077. The screenshot of the leaked achievements does not include the full list but it's still better than nothing. Check it out below:
- City Lights
- Complete all gigs and NCPD Scanner Hustles in City centre.
- Full Body Conversion
- Install at least one implant in each system and body part.
- Right Back at You
- Kill or incapacitate an enemy who threw a grenade at you.
- The Wandering Pool
- Find all tarot graffiti.
- Buy all vehicles available for purchase.
- Frequent Flyer
- Find all fast travel dataterms.
- Gun Fu
- Kill or incapacitate three enemies in quick succession with a revolver or pistol in close combat.
- Shoot an enemy grenade in mid-air with a revolver.
As you can see, most of the achievements are pretty standard and do not include any story spoilers. They are related to combat, vehicles and other stuff that we already know about thanks to Night City Wire episodes.
However, if you would love to see the full list, fire up GOG, go to Cyberpunk 2077 page and click My Progress. With a little bit of luck, your GOG app will reveal the list but make sure your fingers are on the Printscreen button since the list will disappear in a matter of seconds. Don't ask us how we know all of this.