Crytek will officially reveal Crysis Remastered in 26 hours, but someone in charge of Microsoft Store's listings jumped the gun a bit and revealed some screenshots as well as the game's release date ahead of schedule.
Crysis Remastered will be officially revealed via a YouTube gameplay premiere in 26 hours' time. However, the fans have been clued in on the game's appearance as well as its release date by a listing on the Microsoft Store .
According to the listing, Crysis Remastered will deploy on July 23, 2020. The game's files will require 7.01GB of space on Xbox One.
When it launches, Crysis Remastered will flaunt support for HDR and 4K visuals but the game's multiplayer will not be making a comeback.
Crysis Remastered will launch for PC, PlayStation 4, Switch and Xbox One.
The classic first-person shooter from Crytek is back with the action-packed gameplay, sandbox world, and thrilling epic battles you loved the first time around – now with remastered graphics optimized for a new generation of hardware.
- Suit up: Your Nanosuit’s speed, strength, armour, and cloaking allow creative solutions for every kind of fight.
- Adapt: In an ever-changing environment, adapt your tactics to dominate on battlefields ranging from frozen jungle to alien environments.
- Customize: A huge arsenal of modular weaponry provides unprecedented control over play style, with options ranging from the experimental to the alien.
- Conquer: Life-like enemy AI require a strategic and flexible playstyle, as new challenges – including a zero-g battlefield– require players to take the offensive and be proactive.
- Explore: Choose your own path through the open world of Crysis, destroying obstacles, driving vehicles, and using the environment itself against your enemies.