Norwegian developer FUNCOM have announced that the latest hotfix patch 2.1.1 for the PC version of their online survival game Conan Exiles has been released.
Conan Exiles developer FUNCOM have released a new patch that includes fixes missing recipes, adjustments for new crafting tables, a fix for the droning surge sound, a fix for Siege and Ambient Elder things cheesing, and more.
We’re deploying a Hotfix for the Economy patch, including several crash and bug fixes and a few balancing changes.Known issues from the last patch were addressed, such as certain recipes not showing up in certain specialized benches and the placement boxes for some of the crafting stations.
FULL PATCH NOTES:
Performance and stability:
- Fixed a number of crashes
- Fixed an issue that would cause the game to soft-lock
- Siege and ambient Elder Things will now despawn after leaving the Maelstrom area
- Building and placeables fixes:
- Adjusted the placement boxes for Tanneries, Furnaces, Delving, and Alchemist Benches
- Fixed collisions and pivots for a number of building pieces
- Bows now have full durability when crafted with T4 carpenter
- Glass flasks and coins are now crafted in the Furnace rather than in the Tinker’s table
- Adjusted inventory sizes, cooking rates, and fuel timers for Tanneries and Furnaces
- Adjusted the attribute bonus on the Eldarium armor sets
- Removed all Exceptional and Flawless weapon and armor loot-drops
- Adjusted the Vanity Mirror camera
- Changing race with the Vanity Mirror no longer restores default colors of the equipped armor
- Re-equipping parts of insulated armor no longer makes the temperature debuff permanent
- Repairing armors no longer requires padding
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the Main Bosses inside Vaults to spawn
UI and text fixes:
- When customizing through the Vanity Mirror, submenu selections now update properly after changing race
- DLC equipment icons are no longer overwriting resource ones
- Fixed the sound of the Surge being present everywhere on the map
THE ISLE OF SIPTAH:
The Isle of Siptah is a massive expansion to the open-world survival game Conan Exiles, featuring a vast new island to explore, huge and vile new creatures to slay, new building sets, and a whole new gameplay cycle, and it's available now in PC early-access.