Naraka: Bladepoint - Bloodsport mode is now live in the game and we have more details about win conditions, boosted resistance and skills you're allowed to use in the arena.
Naraka: Bladepoint's newest game mode launched on October 14, 2021, and brought the opportunity for players to go head to head in various locations peppered across Morus Isle. We now have some additional details on how the new game mode will function in practice, how to win a tie in the final round and the specifics about skills, health and armour.
New Mode: Bloodsport
Bloodsport is now available to everyone, all day long - there are no restrictions here. A group of 16 players will engage in a series of one v one battles until a champion emerges.
Players must choose their preferred hero and weapons before the first round begins and need to stick to their choice until the Bloodsport finals. One more choice of heroes and weapons can be made before the start of the finals but you can choose the same loadout you had in previous matches. The final rounds' winner will be determined based on a best-of-three system.
If both players manage to survive until the end of the final round, the winner will be decided according to the following:
- The player who dealt more damage is the winner.
- If both players dealt the same amount of damage: the one with more health and armour remaining will be chosen.
- If health and armour are also equal, the win goes to the player who drew the first blood.
- If by some miracle, all these parameters are non-applicable, then the game will choose a winner at random.
- Ultimates are off-limits but skills are fair game.
- Everyone's melee and ranged resistance will be increased.
- Health, armour and skill cooldowns will be reset after each round.