According to the latest leak over at 4chan, a new Elden Ring trailer could be revealed at the upcoming Xbox event, which is rumoured to be taking place on July 23, 2020.
From Software fans rejoice! It looks like the long wait for Elden Ring news could be finally over this month. According to the latest leak over at 4chan, a new trailer for the game presumably drops at the upcoming Xbox event.
Before we mention the details from the leak, keep in mind that 4chan is not the most reliable place on the internet so everything you are about to read should be taken with a grain of salt.
- The gameplay is apparently close to Dark Souls 1 and Dark Souls 3, a bit slower but more dynamic.
- There is a jump option like in Sekiro but no wall jumping, though.
- There is an air dodge feature.
- No classes but you can join guilds and change your mastery.
- You can mount a ghost horse that can be summoned at will and carry gear.
- Inventory management is similar to Demon's Souls.
- The game has five main bosses in each kingdom.
- Leaker noticed twelve regular bosses.
- Boss health is similar to Sekiro, where there is a counter for each phase.
- Day and Night cycle is in the game, enemies and bosses are stronger during the night.
- You can rest in towns to pass time.
- There are Bonfire-like checkpoints all over the world.
- No difficulty options but there is a system similar to Sekiro's unseen aid that refills your health elixirs.
- Trailer drops at Xbox event later this month.
- Screenshots should start appearing soon.
While this sounds really legit, once again we remind you that it is coming from 4chan so it is entirely possible that the whole list is made up.
Fingers crossed that it is actually true since we have been waiting for too long to hear more about Elden Ring.