TaleWorlds Entertainment rolled out the latest update for Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord and it's meant to rebalance some troops and in-game weapons, along with some minor crash fixes.
Along with the crashing issues, the dev addressed a few bugs that caused the player state to be incorrect and therefore prevented Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord players from logging in.
As for the rebalancing, which is the biggest chunk of Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord e.1.2.0 update, TaleWorlds upped the troop count on Battania's Clan Warriors, Savage Troop, Wildling Troop and Mounted Warrior Troop. Amour was boosted on Mounted Warriors and Oathsworn armour.
Empire's recruit speed is up from 78 to 80, while Courser price increased from 130 to 140. Palatine Guard's Menavlion perk should be working correctly now too.
Vlandia saw Sergeant armour decreased to 37, while Knight prices rose from 180 to 190. Sturgia saw buffs to Brigand speed, Varyag price, Raider troop count and Druzhinnik price, with nerfs to Berserker armour and troop count.
Last but not least are Aserai, which had their Skirmisher speed increased from 78 to 80 by Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord's developer.
As for weapon balancing, TaleWorlds dropped the length and damage of Menavlion, while Heavy Menavlion and Long Menavlion only had the damage tweaked.
You can check out the full e.1.2.0 patch notes below:
- Fixed several bugs that caused the player state to be incorrect. Those are some of the issues that prevented players from logging in
- Fixed a crash on clients that happened while joining a crowded server (Siege
- Secured a code on the dedicated servers to possibly prevent a crash when a weapon is dropped from an agent (Siege
- Fixed a rare server crash.
Multiplayer Design & Balance
- Clan Warrior Troop Count Increased 20 > 21
- Savage Troop Count Increased 17 > 18
- Wildling Troop Count Increased 16 > 17
- Mounted Warrior Armor Increased 8 > 16
- Mounted Warrior Troop Count Increased 9 > 16
- Oathsworn Armor Increased 40 > 43
- Courser Price Increased 130 > 140
- Palatine Guard Menavlion Perk equips correct Menavlion now.
- Recruit Speed Increased 78 > 80
- Sergeant Armor Decreased 41 > 37
- Knight Price Increased 180 > 190
- Brigand Speed Increased 75 > 79
- Varyag Price Increased 140 > 150
- Berserker Armor Decreased 15 > 6
- Berserker Troop Count Decreased 18 > 17
- Raider Troop Count Increased 7 > 9
- Druzhinnik Price Increased 170 > 180
- Skirmisher Speed Increased 78 > 80
- Menavlion Length Decreased 200 > 179
- Menavlion Damage Decreased 147 > 129
- Heavy Menavlion Damage Decreased 177 > 166
- Long Menavlion Damage Decreased 149 > 137