TaleWorlds have been quite diligent in delivering updates for Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord, which at the same time somewhat justifies their decision to launch in Early Access. The latest update brings crashing fixes and more.
We're saying that because many players expected a more polished final product, having waited for a while and all, but Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord's complexity will clearly take plenty more testing to make flawless.
As for the update e1.0.7, TaleWorlds addressed two multiplayer crashing problems. The first happens when entering multiplayer games, while the second is rare and occurs when parsing a player's nickname for the death card.
It also fixes a number of singleplayer crashes, like the ones after completing the Weaken/Unify Empire quest and after activating the Overpriced Raw Materials quest.
Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord received two changes to the Character Development System. The first is ensuring that trade perks that increased selling price of items by 5 per cent, now reduce trade penalties by the same amount. The second rebalanced combat experience for tournaments and practice fights.
Players will find that after battles, plunderable gold from each lord is now capped at 10K. TaleWorlds clearly found the drop rate of horses as loot to be too high, and the update drops it by 65 per cent.
You can check out all the changes in Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord's e1.0.7 update below:
- Fixed a crash that occurred while entering a multiplayer game
- Fixed a rare crash that happened when parsing a player's nickname for the death card.
- Fixed a crash relating to the player’s party failing to disband after the player was caught trying to sneak into a settlement
- Fixed a crash that occurred when the player laid siege to a settlement and the owner defected to an allied/neutral kingdom
- Fixed a crash that sometimes occurred when the player pressed the “Exit to Main Menu” button
- Fixed a crash that sometimes happened upon the completion of the “Weaken/Unify Empire” quest
- Fixed a crash that occurred when leaving a scene after activating the “Overpriced Raw Materials” quest.
- Fixed a rare crash that occurred when leaving a scene after choosing to solve a quest with the lord solution.
Character Development System
- Rebalanced two trade perks that increased the selling price of items by 5%. They now reduce trade penalties by 5% instead
- Balanced combat experience gain for tournaments and practice fights.Battles and Sieges
- Plunderable gold from each lord after a battle is capped to 10K.
Kingdoms and Diplomacy
- Clans that own a settlement will no longer be able to join a kingdom as a mercenary
- Reduced the drop rate of horses as loot by 65%
- Lords with an excess of 100k denars now act as if they have 100k when purchasing horses for their party
- Fixed the bug where individual lords or armies would keep attacking the player after agreeing on a safe passage or a peace barter.
Clan and Party
- Fixed a bug which caused only Sturgian companions to be spawned and hireable in taverns.
Quests & Issues
- Fixed a rare bug in the main storyline conspiracy phase.
Settlement Actions (Town, Village, Castle and Hideout)
- Tournament maximum bet amount is reduced to 150 from 300 and odds for the player are now reducing after each tournament win. Max odds are increased to 3 from 2
- Tournament prizes pool now includes all items (weapons, armour, and horses only) which have a value between 250-2000 (average 500).
- Khuzait Heavy Lancers skills are recalibrated to their initial level.