A tweet from a credible Genshin Impact leaker named Dimbreath has revealed the Talents for one of the upcoming characters - the Electro Archon - Shogun Raiden Baal..
The release of a new character is one of the most anticipated events in Genshin Impact . miHoYo have already confirmed three new characters that will join the character roster - Baal, Sara and Kokomi.
A recent tweet from a popular Genshin Impact leaker called Dimbreath has revealed the Constellations for the upcoming Electro Archon - Raiden Shogun Baal:
- Elemental Skill - Secret Art: Musou Shinsetsu
- Raiden Shogun unleashes the Musou no Hitotachi and deals AoE Electro damage, using Musou Isshin in combat for a certain duration afterward. The damage dealt by Musou no Hitotachi and Musou Isshin's attacks is based on the number of Shogan Byakugen no Rin's Resolve stacks consumed when this skill is used.
- Musou Ishin - While in this state, Raiden Shogun's attacks will be infused with Electro damage which can't be overridden. Her resistance to interruptions is increased when this is activated and she will be immune to Electro-charged elemental reaction damage.
- Shogan Byakugen no Rin - When nearby party members use their Elemental Burst, Raiden Shogun will build up Resolve based on the amount of Energy they consume. The maximum amount of stacks is 60.
- Elemental BUrst - Transcendence: Baleful Light
- Raiden Shogun unveils a shard of her Euthymia, dealing Electro Damage to nearby opponents, granting nearby party members they Eye of Strormy Judgment.
- Eye of Stormy Judgment - when characters hit opponents with this buff, the Eye will unleash a coordinated attack, dealing AoE Electro DMG at the opponent's position. The Eye can initiate one coordinated attack every 0.9 seconds per party.
A recent tweet from a credible Genshin Impact leaker called
has revealed the release date for the fan-favourite Electro Archon - Shogun Raiden Baal. The tweet claims that Baal will get released on update 2.1 which should drop on September 1.