An interesting video posted on Reddit has revealed Yae Miko's new skill rotation. She is expected to arrive in Genshin Impact update 2.5 which should drop around mid-February.
The official Genshin Impact Twitter account has finally revealed the art for one of the upcoming characters - Yae Miko. After many speculations, she's confirmed to be a five-star Electro character. Nothing mentioned on the official art or the Twitter description indicates her weapon type.
Yae Miko has certainly become one of the fan-favorite characters in Genshin Impact. She has already made two appearances in the last two update previews (2.0 and 2.1) and according to the recent live stream, she will be the main character that takes us through the second part of Inazuma.
The feedback from the current beta testers has revealed that Yae Miko's kit seems a bit underwhelming at the moment, especially considering that she's one of the most anticipated characters in the game. A recent post on the Genshin Impact Leaks subreddit has revealed Yae Miko's new skill rotation.
A recent post on Reddit has revealed that Yae Miko has already been buffed:
- Elemental Skill cooldown has been reduced from 9 to 4 seconds
- Active Talent 1: When using Elemental Burst, Every Sakura destroyed will reset the cooldown off one Sakura charge
- C1: Energy restoration will be increased from 7 to 8
- C2: Sesshou Sakura starts at level 2 when created. Max. the level increased to 4, and its attack AoE will be increased by 60 per cent
- C6: Defence reduction will go down from 45 to 60 per cent
The official 2.4 Livestream has also confirmed the five-star limited characters that will arrive on the second double banner. Zhongli and Ganyu are two of the strongest characters in the game and players will have a hard time deciding on which banner they will spend their precious Primogems on.