CD Projekt Red have shadow dropped Cyberpunk 2077 next-gen update on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S consoles together with a free trial.
It's been a long wait but Cyberpunk 2077 next-gen update is finally here. The developer CD Projekt Red have confirmed that the 1.5 patch is live now across all platforms.
The update brings a wide variety of improvements on next-gen consoles PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S. Basically, it's a proper native version for the powerful new console hardware so the game should finally work as intended on these platforms with higher framerates, better visuals and a ton of other improvements and additions.
Cyberpunk 2077 next-gen update performance breakdown:
- Major rework of Perks to make the game more fair and balanced
- Improved enemy, crowd and driver behaviour
- Changes to the driving model - More predictable driving model, vehicles feel heavier
- Improvements to cockpit first-person camera
- Change time of day to
- Rebalanced vehicle prices and the overall economy
- The option to reject calls
- New DLC items
- The option to change V's appearance mid-game
- New apartments
- Other additions that are kept as a surprise for players to find in the game
- Added in-game graphics benchmark
- Added AMD FSR
Additionally, players can try the update before buying the game thanks to a free trial which allows you to play the game for a total of five hours, which is enough to complete the intro and reach the title screen.
The patch 1.5 with various improvements has also arrived to Xbox One and PlayStation 4 consoles as well as PC.