Albion Online Into the Fray Patch 3 brings changes and improvements to the Arena and Crystal Arena, Training Dummies, and the Journey Back ability, for a more vivid world.
In the Into The Fray Patch 3, for Albion Online , Sandbox are bringing some refinements to the Crystal Arena, with Rank Point calculations adjusted to better place players in an appropriate rank bracket, and Crystal Arena matchmaking now matching players of a similar ranking.
Additionally, Arena losses now give fewer Adventurer’s Challenge points, to ensure players cannot reach their daily bonus with one Arena defeat. And Arena rewards are now displayed at the end of a match.
Training Dummies now display a small UI when being attacked or healed which displays useful information, as well:
- Total Damage / Total Healing
- Damage Per Second / Healing Per Second
- Last Hit Damage / Last Heal Healing
This is doubly useful for those players establishing their own meta and theory-crafting for the best builds.
And, finally, quite a few changes have been made to the Journey Back cost calculation in this patch:
- It now uses the average zone modifier for the zones you would have traveled through, rather than only the zone you are currently in,
- It uses what would be the cheapest route, rather than the shortest.
To balance these cost reductions, zone type and item value now have a greater impact, while distance has less effect on the cost.