Pokemon GO's Fashion Week is coming up on September 21 but until then we have a bunch of events to enjoy, including a Community day featuring Oshawott.
All month long: September Research Breakthrough encounters
Pokemon GO September Research Breakthrough encounters featuring Ditto started on Wednesday, September 1, 2021, at 20:00. and will go on until Friday, October 1, 2021, at 20:00 GMT. A Shiny Ditto will be available for the first time ever (outside of Special Research). Shiny Ditto will also be available in the wild after the event comes to a close.
Pokemon in raids
- Depending on your region, Uxie (Asia-Pacific), Mesprit (Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and India), or Azelf (the Americas and Greenland) will be appearing from September 14, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. to Friday, October 1, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. local time. A Shiny version will be making its Pokemon GO debut.
Mega-Evolved Pokemon in Mega Raids:
- Mega Houndoom: from Tuesday, September 14, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. to Friday, October 1, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. local time.
Pokemon Spotlight Hours - September 14-20 2021
- Tuesday, September 14, 2021, from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. local time: Baltoy; earn twice the XP for catching Pokemon.
Pokemon GO Raid Hours in September
- Wednesday, September 15, 2021, from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. local time: Uxie (Asia-Pacific), Mesprit (Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and India), or Azelf (the Americas and Greenland).
Pokemon GO September 2021 Community Day featuring Oshawott
Date and time
- Sunday, September 19, 2021, from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time
Pokemon GO September Community Day - features
- Oshawott (plus its Shiny version) appearing more frequently in the wild and can be attracted to Rainy Lure Modules.
- Evolve Dewott (Oshawott’s Evolution) during the event or up to two hours afterwards and get a Samurott that knows the Charged Attack Hydro Cannon.
- Samurott will now be able to learn the Charged Attack Razor Shell after the event ends at 5:00 p.m. local time.
- One-time-purchase Community Day Box will be up for grabs in exchange for 1,280 PokeCoins. The box contains 50 Ultra Balls, five Lucky Eggs, five Rainy Lure Modules, and an Elite Fast TM.
- Oshawott-inspired stickers are available by spinning PokeStops, opening Gifts and purchasing them from the in-game shop.
- US$1.00 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency), will get you into the Oshawott Community Day-exclusive Special Research story, From Scalchops to Seamitars. The story includes a Rainy Lure Module as a reward. The non-refundable tickets will go live closer to the event. This Special Research will not include an in-game medal.
Pokemon GO September Community Day - bonuses
- 3× Catch XP.
- Incense activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours.