Pokemon GO is doing something different for the upcoming August 2021 Community Day. The featured Pokemon will be Eevee and the event will go on a bit longer than usual.
Pokemon GO August 2021 Community Day featured Pokemon
Guess who's back! Eevee, the Evolution Pokemon, and you can do a whole Pokemon GO Community Day about it. Eevee will be the featured Pokemon during the upcoming August 2021 Community Day.
Pokemon GO August 2021 Community Day start/end date and time
Eevee's Community Day is a bit of a misnomer as the event will go on for two whole days.
There's also an additional bonus: evolve Eevee into any of its Evolutions from Friday, August 13, 2021, at 18:00 BST to Monday, August 16, 2021, at 18:00 BST, and the resulting Pokemon will know a special attack. Evolving Eevee into Sylveon during this time will also require fewer hearts to accomplish.
Eevee-inspired stickers will be available throughout August. You can get them by spinning PokeStops, opening Gifts and straight-up purchasing them from the in-game shop.
Stickers inspired by Eevee’s Evolutions will be available exclusively from the shop.
Pokemon GO August 2021 Community Day features and bonuses
These will be active from Friday, August 13, 2021, at 18:00 BST to Monday, August 16, 2021, at 18:00 BST:
- When you evolve Eevee into any of its Evolutions, that Pokemon will know a special attack!
- Vaporeon: Scald
- Jolteon: Zap Cannon
- Flareon: Superpower
- Espeon: Shadow Ball
- Umbreon: Psychic
- Leafeon: Bullet Seed
- Glaceon: Water Pulse
- Sylveon: Psyshock
- Eevee caught or hatched during this time will know Last Resort.
- Evolving Eevee into Sylveon will require only seven hearts instead of the usual 70.
- There will be special Timed Research available that rewards a Mossy Lure Module and a Glacial Lure Module.
- There will be a special one-time-purchase Community Day Box available for 1,280 PokéCoins, featuring 50 Ultra Balls, five Incense, an Elite Fast TM, and an Elite Charged TM.
Features and bonuses available during Community Day hours
Bonuses and features available on Saturday, August 14, 2021, and Sunday, August 15, 2021, from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time:
- Eevee and its Shiny counterpart will be appearing more frequently in the wild.
- Take a few snapshots.
- For US$1.00 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency), you’ll be able to access the Eevee Community Day-exclusive Special Research story, What You Choose to Be. The paid event will not yield an in-game medal.
- Eggs will require one quarter their usual Hatch Distance.
- Incense activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours.