September is coming up and that means it's time for another Pokemon GO Community Day. The upcoming event will feature Oshawott, special bonuses and an exclusive Special Research story.
With Pokemon GO's August events winding down, we look to the future, which in this case is September’s Community Day event. The star of the show will be Oshawott, the Sea Otter Pokemon.
Pokemon GO September Community Day - date and time
- Sunday, September 19, 2021, from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time
Pokemon GO September Community Day - features
- Oshawott (and its Shiny version) will be appearing more frequently in the wild and be attracted to Rainy Lure Modules.
- Evolve Dewott (Oshawott’s Evolution) during the event or up to two hours afterwards and get a Samurott that knows the Charged Attack Hydro Cannon.
- Samurott will now be able to learn the Charged Attack Razor Shell after the event comes to a close.
- Obligatory Snapshots need to be taken for a surprise.
- One-time-purchase Community Day Box will be up for grabs in exchange for 1,280 PokeCoins. The box contains 50 Ultra Balls, five Lucky Eggs, five Rainy Lure Modules, and an Elite Fast TM.
- You’ll be able to get Oshawott-inspired stickers by spinning PokeStops, opening Gifts, and purchasing them from the in-game shop.
- US$1.00 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency), will get you into the Oshawott Community Day-exclusive Special Research story, From Scalchops to Seamitars. The story includes a Rainy Lure Module as a reward. The non-refundable tickets will go live closer to the event. This Special Research will not include an in-game medal.
Pokemon GO September Community Day - bonuses
- 3× Catch XP.
- Incense activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours.