Free access to Black Ops Cold War's multiplayer has started yesterday, December 17, and it ends Thursday, December 24, which means you have a whole week to try out the Cold War MP for free.
Activision have announced yesterday that the Black Ops Cold War multiplayer mode will be free to try for the next seven days, but if you thought you would just click and run the download, you were grossly mistaken.The situation is much simpler for those who already have Warzone installed, but for those who don't, the download process will take a bit.
Namely, there is no standalone Cold War MP on PS4/PS5 that just needs to be downloaded, but you must have Call of Duty Warzone downloaded from which you will run the download for Cold War MP.
How to do it? We are here to help you.
- Open up Call of Duty: Warzone
- go the Store tab:
- scroll to Franchise Store, and you should see the Free Access option there:
- 2nd method: Go to PS Store https://store.playstation.com/en-us/concept/233407 and click on Add to Library.
- Visit the Xbox Store on your console and search for “Black Ops Cold War Free Access” and download to play.
- Access via Blizzard Battle.net app. Go to the BLACK OPS tab, and there will be an option for “Try for Free.” This will begin the installation of the game.