Rockstar Games' titles and cheats go hand in hand and while you will not be spawning any tanks in Red Dead Redemption 2, you can certainly get a bit of advantage to improve your quality of life. It will disable your trophies though.
Let's start this one with a disclaimer, as we will repeat ourselves - activating cheats in Red Dead Redemption 2 will disable your trophy and achievement progression as well as single player progress. Therefore, anything you do with cheats will not count at all.
If you are done with trophies and want to have some further away from reality and closer to insanity, here is the full list of cheats that can help you with it. First, you will need to pause the game, go to Settings and then press △on PS4 or Y on Xbox One. Then you can enter your cheats, but you only need to do so once as the cheats can be toggled on and off.
Here we go then:
- Abundance is the dullest desire - will grand you infinite ammo, but you will need to purchase New Hanover Gazette #27 in Valentine during Chapter 1 for it to become available.
- Greed is American Virtue - will add Pump Action Shotgun, Bolt Action Rifle, Mauser Pistol and semi-automatic pistols to your inventory. Thos one will require you to pick up a newspaper after completing Chapter 3 mission Advertising, the New American Art
- You long for Sight but See Nothing - will reveal the entire map but requires another newspaper from Chapter 3, after completing Blood Feuds, Ancient and Modern.
- I shall be better - will improve your Deadeye skill to rank 3 so you can remain in Deadeye mode after firing a weapon.
- I seek and I find - will improve it further to rank 5 where it will display your enemies' vitals and weak spots.
- You flourish before you die - is Red Dead Redemption 2's version of fan favourite HESOYAM, meaning it will refill your health, stamina and Deadeye. No money included.
- You Seek More Than The World Offers - will also refill all your bars but will also fortify them.
- Better than my dog - will allow you to call your horse from any distance.
- A Fool on Command - will make you drunk instantly. Where is the fun in that?
- Run! Run! Run! - will spawn a race horse.
- You are a beast built for war - will spawn a War Horse. It's not a tank, but you have to settle for it.
- Keep your dreams simple - will spawn a wagon with one horse.
- Would you be happier as a clown? - will spawn a circus wagon.
- Virtue Unearned is not virtue - will raise your honor rating. This one will require purchasing of the newpaper after Chapter 4 mission Urban Pleasures.