Thanks to a recent leak on Reddit, we have a bunch of new information about Ubisoft's upcoming co-op shooter Rainbow Six Quarantine. The leak reveals gameplay details, customisation options and much more.
Not a lot has been said about Ubisoft's upcoming shooter Rainbow Six Quarantine. The publisher are yet to show us gameplay or set a release date but hopefully, that will be coming very soon. And while we wait for the official info, a new leak has surfaced on the Rainbow Six subreddit, revealing a bunch of new details about the game.
As always with these things, take it with a grain of salt until Ubisoft confirm it. The leak includes details about the number of maps, operators, matches, customisation, leveling and much much more. Check it out below:
- There are 12 maps in total
- Each match will last approximately 25 - 30 minutes
- Most likely no respawns
- Most, if not all, Operators from Siege will be playable
- Similar customization to Siege (cosmetics/loadouts)
- Each Operator will have a similar loadout as they do in Siege (same guns, gadgets, etc.)
- Some ops special abilities will be modified (i.e. Vigil will become undetectable to enemies and Lion's drone scan will last significantly longer)
- Each operator has an individual leveling; As you progress, you unlock REACT gear
- Higher level means better guns and better gadgets
- You can reinforce and barricade
- There is an armour system similar to Siege
- Health packs will be scattered throughout the map
- If your operator "dies" in a match, then you will have to go rescue them in a separate mission in order to get them back
- Scanning grenades are a secondary gadget that, when thrown, will scan and highlight enemies within a certain proximity, similar to Lion's drone.
- UV flashlights will highlight enemies through a wall
- Some enemy types will return from Outbreak, such as the Grunts and Breachers. New types will be added as well.
- The enemies will look different than how they looked in Outbreak. They will be less like zombies and more like aliens.
Rainbow Six Quarantine is currently in development for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and PC.