A recent post by a credible Genshin Impact leaker has revealed the Passive Talents for the upcoming character, the long-awaited Electro Catalyst - Yae Miko.
Since her introduction in two Genshin Impact update previews, Yae Miko has become one of the most popular character the game has ever seen.
The addition of a new character to the playable roster is probably one of the most anticipated events in thegame of Genshin Impact, especially in the end-game stages of the game.
A recent post by popular Genshin Impact laker named Dimbreath has revealed the Passive talents for Yae Miko:
- The Shrine's Sacred Shade - Other nearby party members can decrease the cooldown of Yae Miko's Elemental Skill:
- hitting opponents with Elemental Skill damage decreases it by one second and can occur once every 1.8 seconds
- hitting opponents with Elemental Burst damage decreases it by one second and it can be triggered once every 1.8 seconds
- Enlightened Blessing - Every point of Elemental master Yae miko possesses will increase Sesshou Sakura damage by 0.15 per cent
- Medtations of a Wild Kitsume - When Yae Miko crafts Character Talent Materials, she has a 25 per cent chance to create an extra Talent Material from the same region of a random type. The rarity of this material will be the same as the materials consumed during drafting.
Yae Miko has officially been confirmed to be a part of the upcoming update 2.5. According to miHoYo's usual update schedule, Genshin Impact Version 2.5 should arrive mid-February.