Focus Home Interactive Publisher Weekend on Steam is boasting some amazing deals on the publisher's bestselling titles. Some of Focus Home’s latest releases are now available at reduced prices.
Focus Home Interactive Publisher Weekend on Steam includes discounts on recent releases and all the publisher’s bestselling titles. Deals are available across the whole Focus catalogue, including last year's hit A Plague Tale: Innocence, GreedFall and The Surge 2.
The latest releases on offer include Othercide with its new "Dream Mode" update and some of the publisher's Early Access titles like Curse of the Dead Gods and Hardspace: Shipbreaker.
- A Plague Tale: Innocence: 66% off
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada & DLCs: up to 75% off
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 & DLCs: up to 66% off
- Blood Bowl 2 & DLCs: up to 80% off
- Call of Cthulhu: 70% off
- Curse of the Dead Gods: 33% off (New Update: “Path of Trials”)
- Farming Simulator 19 & DLCs: up to 40% off
- GreedFall: 50% off
- Hardspace: Shipbreaker: 25% off (New Update: “September Equinox”)
- Insurgency: Sandstorm: 50% off (Next Update: “Operation: Breakaway” coming October 6)
- Mordheim: City of the Damned & DLCs: up to 75% off
- MudRunner & DLCs: up to 75% off
- Necromunda: Underhive Wars: 20% off
- Othercide: 25% off (New Update: “Dream Mode”)
- Space Hulk: Deathwing – Enhanced Edition: 75% off
- Space Hulk: Tactics: 75% off
- The Surge franchise: up to 75% off
- Vampyr: 70% off
- Preorder offer: Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Storm Ground: 15% off
Check out the full list of games on offer over on Steam .