Reliable Nintendo leaker Zippo has shared a bunch of rumours about Nintendo's future plans, which include a new 2D Metroid game reveal at E3, new 2D Donkey Kong game and much more
Zippo has published another blog post where he talks about Nintendo and their plans for this and coming years. The leaker mostly focused on the upcoming E3 show and what to expect from Nintendo in terms of reveals and announcements.
The leaker is confident that the publisher will reveal a new 2D Metroid game, and potentially talk about Breath of the Wild, which is not ready to launch this year. So without further ado, let's check out the most interesting rumours.
Here is the breakdown of Nintendo rumours from Zippo (thanks, Reddit ):
- New 2D Metroid developed by MercurySteam is complete and waiting to be announced at E3, runs at a “smooth 60FPS”
- New 2D Donkey Kong developed by EPD Tokyo for his 40th anniversary, not a continuation of the Country series, seemingly launching this year
- New Fire Emblem from Intelligent Systems (potentially a remake of Genealogy of the Holy War)
- Sequel to Super Mario Party, launching supposedly this holiday
- More “99” games based on 8-bit/arcade games (speculates Donkey Kong as one of them)
- Breath of The Wild not ready to launch this year
- Something new Mario Kart (not sure if it’s a new game, DLC for 8 Deluxe, etc)