World of Warcraft Patch 7.2 affected the Nighthold bosses. Some have received their hotfixes, like Trilliax, but some are still waiting - Elisande.
Raiders suffered greatly since the latest 7.2 Patch hit the live servers, and bugged the Nighthold bosses. Trilliax received a hotfix a New York minute after the patch came out, but some of his colleagues such as Elisande are still waiting for their fix of the hot variety.
As it is stated in this tweet from Warcraft devs:
A few short hours later this happened:
A lot of hotfixes, however, did come out recently, mending some of the issues at the Broken Shore:
- Hidden Wyrmtongue Caches can now be used by 5 players within 15 seconds of the first player looting them.
- Hidden Wyrmtongue Caches should now appear on the minimap.
- Rare elite corpses should now linger for 30 seconds longer after being looted to help prevent them from disappearing from the map.
- Increased the Nethershard rewards from the Sentinax Lieutenants.
- Beacons that reward gathering materials can now be used while the Sentinax is on cooldown.
- The message sent when a Sentinax boss appears should now play a loud warning sound.
- The Sentinax should now send a message when it has finished recharging and is ready to respond to beacons again.
- The Eye of Gurgh has received additional training in the art of fighting adventurers.
- On PvP realms, Deliverance Point should now have a rest area.
- Rare Elite commanders on Broken Shore are rumored to now drop more loot.
- Glyph of Twilight Bloom and Autumnal Bloom should again modify your Lifebloom spell.
- The cooldown for Displacement is now correctly reduced by Everywhere At Once.
- Matilda Skoptidottir inside the Warrior Order Hall should once more be visible to players who just finished research.
Dungeons and Raids
- The dungeon quest "Return to Karazhan: The Tower of Power" is now completable in Mythic Keystone difficulty, in addition to all other difficulties.
Player Versus Player
- Focused Assault and Brutal Assault are now being applied to flag carriers.
- Frenzied Regeneration now heals 25% of incoming player damage in the last 5 seconds, (was 50%) for all specs except Guardian.
- Ancient Mistweaver Arts no longer allows Soothing Mist to continue to heal while the player is stunned, silenced, disoriented, or otherwise interrupted.
- Surveying in elite digsites with Luron now gives credit towards "Surveying Student".