Panzer Corps 2 is a turn-based strategy title developed by Flashback Games. Slitherine and Flashback's follow-up to the 2011 remake - Panzer Corps 2 will be available for purchase via all major PC stores on 19 March 2020.
Panzer Corps 2 will start rolling out to the PCs of the world starting on 19 March 2020.
The game has been in development by Flashback Games for nine years and it will be available via all "major PC stores". The original game sold upwards of a million units and brought home several awards.
Panzer Corps 2 was created by Alex Sharginand and the game utilises the Unreal Engine to bring its 3D models, terrain, UI and animations to life.
Panzer Corps 2 quick facts
- 1.000 unit types
- 61 scenarios in the single-player campaign
- Alternative History scenarios: land your panzers on US East coast
- Random map generator for Skirmish, both single-player and multiplayer
- Live MP, Hotseat and PBEM, Co-op and tournaments
- 4k support
- Built-in Unreal Engine 4
- Flexible alliance configuration for co-op mode, free for all
- Hundreds of custom camouflages and insignias can be assigned to any unit
- Dozens of map skins for different locations, seasons and weather
Flashback's turn-based strategy game will also feature an extensive branching campaign that will include over 60 scenarios. There will also be 10 additional single-player scenarios as well as 10 multi-player ones.
Further, Panzer Corps 2 will feature a random map generator for Skirmish mode. The mode will offer six distinct map types and four mission types.
Panzer Corps 2 will go live for PC on 19 March 2020.