GTA Online's discounts for the week have transcended the game itself and crept into the real world. The Lunar New Year Sale on Steam has the game listed at 50 per cent off until 27 January 2020. Double GTA$ and RP this week can be found at the Overtime Rumble.
GTA Online's of the week is the Nagasaki Outlaw, available now via Southern San Andreas Super Autos. The off-roader will set you back $1,268,000 and provide countless minutes of the uncomfortable fun only a vehicle without a roof, windshield and doors can muster.
This week's top prize at The Diamond Casino & Resort's Lucky Wheel is the Progen Emerus supercar wrapped in the slick Hexagon Blue livery. Make sure you come back every day for one free spin. The wheel also offers a chance to win GTA$, RP, clothing items and more.
Double GTA$ and RP this week can be found at the Overtime Rumble. Good luck!
Properties and items:
- Master Penthouse – 25 per cent off
- Penthouse Upgrades – 25 per cent off
- Penthouse Decorations – 25 per cent off
- Mobile Operations Center – 40 per cent off
- TM-02 Khanjali – 40 per cent off
- HVY Apocalypse Scarab – 40 per cent off
- HVY Future Shock Scarab – 40 per cent off
- HVY Nightmare Scarab – 40 per cent off
- HVY Chernobog – 40 per cent off
- B-11 Strikeforce – 40 per cent off
- P-996 Lazer – 40 per cent off
- Mammoth Hydra – 40 per cent off
- BF Ramp Buggy – 40 per cent off
- All Weapons at Ammu-Nation – 40 per cent off
- Mk II Weapon Upgrades – 40 per cent off
The discounts are available from 23 until 29 January.