GTA Online's Diamond Casino Heist is now live and Rockstar will keep the fun going by adding a new car to the game every Thursday. The list features some compacts and sports vehicles. A completely new addition to the game will be the two open-wheel vehicles.
GTA Online's Diamond Casino Heist DLC will dole out a fresh car every Thursday for the next 14 weeks. The list goes as follows:
Southern San Andreas Super Autos:
- 1 - Sports - Sultan Classic - $1,718,000
- 2 - Off-Road - Outlaw - $1,268,000
- 3 - Muscle - Drift Yosemite - $1,308,000
- 4 - Sports - Sugoi - $1,224,000
- 5 - Compacts - Blista Kanjo - $580,000
Legendary Motorsport Cars
- 1 - Supers - Furia - $2,740,000
- 2 - Sports - Imorgon - $2,165,000
- 3 - Sports - V-STR - $1,285,000
- 4 - Open Wheel - R88 - $3,115,000
- 5 - Open Wheel - PR4 - $3,515,000
- 6 - Motorcycles - Stryder - $670,000
Warstock C&C Cars
- 1 - Military - Invade and Persuade Tank - $2,275,000
- 2 - Sports Classics - JB 700W - $1,470,000
- 3 - Off-Road - Zhaba - $2,400,000
Fans of the Fast and Furious franchise will be delighted when the Sultan Classic drops as it bears a stunning resemblance to the Mitsubishi Lancer EVO. The Drift Yosemite will be the only Muscle car you'll get from the DLC and Furia will be the only "Super Car" in the Legendary Motorsport group.
The JB 700 will be making a come-back. This time with guns. Lots of guns. Zhaba - the off-road vehicle is amphibious, meaning it is suited for both land and water.
The R88 and PR4's addition will mark the beginning of a brand-new class of vehicles in GTA Online. They will also bring a new type of race you can set up via the Race Creator. Pit lanes and tire wear ensue.
The Diamond Casino Heist is now available. Have fun and stay safe.