A recent post on the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor Discord channel has revealed some interesting information about one of the upcoming Genshin Impact characters - Kazuha.
Genshin Impact has taken the gaming industry by storm and the player base keeps growing by each day. The release of a new character is probably one of the most exciting events in the game for the majority of the community. Recent leaks have revealed pretty much all of the content that we are going to see in the upcoming 1.5 update.
Previously a leak from a credible Genshin Impact leaker revealed that we could finally see the release of the long-awaited Inazuma region alongside two characters - Yoimiya and Kazuha in update 1.6.
After many days of speculation, we might have the first wave of leaks when it comes to the Anemo character Kazuha. There have recently been numerous posts about Kazuha on Tieba that seem to match all the previous information we had about him. A post on the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor Discord channel has translated four of the sources.
The first source reveals the following information:
- His Elemental Skill has a Hold and Press variant
- Elemental Burst is similar to Venti's
- Constellation 2 gives him Elemental Mastery
- Constellation 6 gives him Anemo infusion
- Elemental Skill has a Hold and Press variant
The second source from a profile called Fascinating revealed the following info:
- Kazuha can convert Elemental Mastery to increase damage which works as a party buff as well
- He can become a carry at C6
We have some more specific information with the third source:
- Kazuha's weapon has an Elemental Mastery sub-stat which effect can increase all party members' Normal and Charged Attack damage by 20 pre cent
- He can reach 1400 Elemental Mastery with the right artifacts which can increase the effect mentioned above up to 40 per cent
- C2 increases his EM by 200
- C6 gives him Anemo infusion
The last source from an unknown user gives us the most information:
- Elemental skill (press) creates a small AoE circle of Anemo damage similar to Sucrose. If you jump with him beforehand, triggering your skill will have a double jump effect. The cooldown is six seconds.
- Elemental skill (hold) will simply charge up the damage from the effect mentioned above and it will have a longer cooldown
- Active Talent 1: Using your skill midair will infuse the weapon with the element afflicted on your character so that your plunge attack deals double the corresponding element's damage
- Active Talent 4: After causing a swirl reaction, Kazuha will add 5 per cent of Elemental Mastery to the whole team and increase their Elemental Damage
- Constellation 1: Elemental skill cooldown is reduced by 10 per cent; the cooldown is reset after using your Burst
- Constellation 2: Characters inside the Burst cyclone will have their EM increased by 200