GTA Online is getting two new open-wheel vehicles and seven high-speed tracks. The tracks vary in difficulty and the number of hairpin turns. The players will have to make a bunch of quick decisions during the races. Technical upgrades available at Los Santos Customs.
GTA Online is getting two brand new open-wheel ultra-performance vehicles and seven high-speed tracks. The players who choose to throw their hats in the ring for a chance to win the grand prize will have to make a number of split-second decisions, from the tires they are going to use to whether they take that pit stop or not.
The seven new tracks are as follows:
- Height of Society: This track will feature narrow straights, winding hairpins and sun-drenched glamour of the French Riviera. Or in the case of the Vinewood Hills, the chubby insurance brokers doing yoga on their roof terraces.
- In Due Course: Los Santos' new custom-built city circuit, courtesy of City Hall.
- Lap it Up: A circuit offering possibilities for exhilarating open wheel racing on a windy dockside with no safety barriers.
- Brace for Impact: This repurposed runway at the Los Santos International Airport is clear for departure. The emergency exit is straight out the top.
- More Haste More Speed: Fort Zancudo track's S-bends are more a matter of space-saving than anything else.
- Urban Renewal: Potholes and concrete blocks that are peppered throught this circuit are there simply to weed out the casual racers.
- New Wave: The seaside used to be calming, right?
For technical upgrades such as spoilers, tires, liveries, engine mods and more you can visit Los Santos Customs.