Rockstar Games threw a bunch of interesting stuff at the GTA Online players on 20 February 2020 as Blista Kanjo made its debut along with a pile of discounts and a rather interesting podium vehicle in The Diamond casino.
Dinka Blista Kanjo is now available for purchase at Southern San Andreas Super Autos for $580,000 or $435,000 if you used it during the Casino Heist as the team leader. Just like its real-life counterpart, it is a great choice for ricing but Brioso beats in the Compacts class when it comes to actual racing.
The podium vehicle in the casino this week is Progen PR4 , one of the new open-wheel cars. Considering this one costs $3.5 million normally, it would be a great opportunity to snag at no cost, should you get lucky at the wheel.
Survival is the activity to go if you are hunting for the double GTA$ and RP rewards this week. However, if you are looking to earn as much money as possible this week, Special Cargo selling is the way to go since all the rewards will be doubled. Better clean out that warehouse stock. Furthermore, VIP work and challenges, as well as Associate and Bodyguard salaries, will be doubled if you are looking for more streamlined content.
Properties on sale this week are:
- Executive Offices, Add-Ons & Upgrades – 40% off
- Executive Office Garages, Add-Ons & Renovations – 40% off
- Special Cargo Warehouses, Add-Ons & Upgrades – 35% off
- Garage Properties – 35% off
- MC Clubhouses, Add-Ons & Upgrades – 40% off
Vehicles on sale:
- Pegassi Zentorno – 40% off
- Pegassi Oppressor – 40% off
- HVY Insurgent – 35% off
- TM-02 Khanjali – 35% off
- Armored Kuruma – 35% off
- B-11 Strikeforce – 35% off
- All Yachts – 40% off
- Buckingham Luxor – 40% off
- Buckingham Luxor Deluxe – 40% off
- Grotti X80 Proto – 40% off
- Cheval Taipan – 40% off
On top of those discounts, throwable and heavy weapons along with shotguns will be on 40% discount. Maxing out ammo should be a joy as all ammunition has been discounted by 35%.