Rockstar's latest update to GTA Online brought one of the best Supers to the Wheel of Fortune and lined the discount roster with other cars from the same class. Battle royale offers triple rewards this week.
GTA Online's last Casino drip-feed car, the Peyote Gasser , is still to be released. This is the second week in a row without a new car introduction.
RP and GTA$ bonuses for the week are:
- Motor Wars - triple rewards
- Hardest Target - double rewards
- Power Play - double rewards
- Business Battles - double rewards
- CEO/VIP work and challenges - double rewards
- Associates gain double salary
Benefactor Krieger, oen of the best and most expensive cars in the Super class is the podium vehicle of the week. Make sure you don't miss those free spins if they are available in your country.
Vehicle sales this week are under the Pegassi brand, which means an absolute pile of cheaper Supers:
- Oppressor – 35% off
- Tezeract (Super) – 35% off
- Zentorno (Super) – 35% off
- Infernus (Super) – 35% off
- Infernus Classic (Sports Classic) – 35% off
- Monroe (Sports Classic) – 35% off
- Osiris (Super) – 35% off
- Reaper (Super) – 35% off
- Tempesta (Super) – 35% off
- Torero (Sports Classic) – 35% off
- Vacca (Super) – 35% off
- Toros (SUV) – 35% off
- Bati 801 Motorcycles (both variants) – 35% off
- FCR1000 Motorcycle (both variants) – 35% off
Property and upgrade sales are focused on CEOs this week:
- Executive Offices – 40% off
- Executive Office Renovations – 40% off
- Executive Office Garages, Add-Ons & Renovations – 40% off
- Special Cargo Warehouses – 50% off
- All Liveries – 40% off
Twitch Prime subscribers usually get two vehicles on exclusive this counts but it's only one this week. They can acquire the Terrorbyte at 60 per cent off but keep in mind that it requires a Nightclub to house it.