Brawlhalla has welcomed three Street Fighter characters, along with a fresh Brawl of the Week, new podium avatars (one animated) and more.
Brawlhalla has welcomed Ryu, Chun-Li, and Akuma, along with some unique battle gear, a new Effect, a fresh Podium and more. The new event also introduced a new game mode "Street Brawl" which is once again our Brawl of the Week.
Brawlhalla x Street Fighter
Ryu, Chun-Li, and Akuma make up the latest Epic Crossover that will feature custom Signature effects including VO lines, custom lock-in animations, dedicated Roster spots, and two new Weapon Skins each.
- Ryu Epic Crossover - Ryu is ready and eager to launch into combat with his Fūrinkazan Gloves and Power of Will Orb.
- Chun-Li Epic Crossover - Chun-Li will fight for justice with her Sparring Gloves and Martial Staff.
- Akuma Epic Crossover - The Master of the Fist bows to no one and will eliminate his opponents with his Raging Fists and Messatsu Blade.
The characters' abilities in Brawlhalla:
Here's your guide to what abilities you can expect from the Street Fighter gang.
- Ryu - Petra
- Chun-Li - Wu Shang
- Akuma - Val
There's a brand-new Street Fighter-themed KO Effect, complete with VO sound effects.
Satsui no Hado - "To harness this means great power. But at what cost?"
Kapukon Yu - "Nothing like a relaxing bath after a tough battle!"
- Quarter Circle Punch - an animated Avatar
- "Practice makes perfect."
- The Red Cyclone
- "Nothing can stop Zangief when a new challenger approaches!"
- "Hadoken! Hadoken! Hadoken!"
- "The most powerful and deadliest criminal organization."
The Street Fighter Epic Crossover event also includes:
- A new game mode that is also featured as the Brawl of the Week - Street Brawl.
- A new 1v1 Map "Suzaku Castle."
- Daily login bonus of 250 Gold.
- New main menu, character select, and victory theme music.