Genshin Impact update 2.4 has brought another double banner featuring two five-star characters, the new Geo polearm user Shenhe and the fan-favorite Zhongli.
Since his release in update 1.1, Zhongli has certainly become one of the fan-favorite characters in Genshin Impact . He is one of the strongest characters in the game right now and probably the strongest support or sub-DPS character. Xao is a Geo polearm character bow he is currently one of the most important characters in the game.
The addition of a new character to the playable roster is probably one of the most anticipated events in the game of Genshin Impact, especially in the end-game stages of the game.
We've prepared the talent ascension materials for Zhongli's third arrival:
- Level 20: Cor Lapis (x3), Prithiva Topaz Sliver (x1), Slime Condensate (x3), Mora (20k)
- Level 40: Cor Lapis (x10), Prithiva Topaz Fragment (x3), Slime Condensate (x15), Basalt Pillar (x2), Mora (40k)
- Level 50: Cor Lapis (x20), Prithiva Topaz Fragment (x6), Slime Secretions (x12), Basalt Pillar (x4), Mora (60k)
- Level 60: Cor Lapis (x30), Prithiva Topaz Chunk (x3), Slime Secretions (x18), Basalt Pillar (x8), Mora (80k)
- Level 70: Cor Lapis (x45), Prithiva Topaz Chunk (x6), Slime Concentrate (x12), Basalt Pillar (x12), Mora (100k)
- Level 80: Cor Lapis (x60), Prithiva Topaz Gem (x6), Slime Concentrate (x24), Basalt Pillar (x20), Mora (120k)
Zhongli didn't receive much love when he was initially released a couple of months due to the lack of damage and shield power he provided. Luckily enough, miHoYo decided to give him some buffs at the start of update 1.3 because he's the Geo Archon after all. He quickly went from "being useless" to becoming one of the strongest characters in a game and a must-have for any late-game team composition.