Rockstar Games announced a total of 17 new vehicles for Los Santos Tuners, which will be quite pricey, especially if you don't have the trade price unlocked.
Los Santos Tuners is easily one of the most hyped releases for GTA Online and it's for a good reason - we are getting 17 new and attractive vehicles to enjoy in free roam, while racing or in heists. Rockstar didn't reveal all the cars yet but all of them have been leaked already, via DoctorGTA and later corrected through the all but official page , including the 10 launch vehicles and the seven that will come with drip-feed.
Full list of GTAO Los Santos Tuners cars is:
- Karin Calico GTF (Toyota Celica GT-Four)
- Karin Futo GTX (Toyota AE86)
- Vapid Dominator GTT (Ford Mustang '69)
- Vapid Dominator ASP (Ford Mustang '99 / Saleen)
- Annis Euros (Nissan 370z)
- Annis Remus (Nissan Silvia S13)
- Annis ZR350 (Mazda RX-7)
- Dinka Jester RR (Toyota Supra Mk 5, 2020)
- Dinka RT3000 (Honda S2000)
- Obey Tailgater S (Audi RS3)
- Vulcar Warranter HKR (Datsun Sunny '74)
- Pfister Growler (Porsche 718 Cayman)
- Pfister Comet S2 (Porsche 992)
- Ubermacht Cypher (BMW M8)
- Karin Previon (Toyota Soarer Z30)
- Emperor Vectre (Lexus RC F)
- Karin Sultan RS Classic (Subaru Impreza)
Underlined vehicles will be introduced through drip-feed while the rest of them will be available immediately on July 20, 2021.