Mass Effect: Andromeda is one of the most anticipated games of 2017 and today's cinematic trailer is guaranteed to get your speculative juices flowing
The 15 second trailer featuring a glimpse of the Habitat 7 has been posted yesterday on the Mass Effect twitter page.
A new galaxy awaits, but no one said it would welcome us. Tomorrow, you'll get your next look at Mass Effect: Andromeda. pic.twitter.com/X7ZlJXyIAL— Mass Effect (@masseffect) January 25, 2017
Today, we are treated to a full cinematic trailer which revealed BioWare's ideas about the tone and narrative of the upcoming Mass Effect game. Lens-flare, big evil starships, a villain spitting out one-liners, and lots of modern sci-fi pulp.
What we know about the game so far:
- it will feature crafting and dedicated melee weapons
- there will be no season pass
- multiplayer will be integrated into the single-player campaign and optional
- many of the races from the previous games will be making a comeback
- the Nomad and Tempest are new designs of familiar modes of transportation
- a 10 hour free trial will be available