NetherRealm Studios have released the patch notes for Injustice 2's December Update. The update will add some multiverse portals, two new locations and tweak some fighters. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The Atom and The Enchantress
Injustice 2's December update is rolling out today. The patch will be taking care of a total of 13 fighters, adding two new locations as well as Legendary Multiverse Portals for The Joker, Gorilla Grodd, Superman and Green Lantern.
A couple of stages have been rid of their bugs. Hellboy, Captain Cold, Superman and Sub-Zero are being tweaked as well.
Here are some the patch notes, grab the popcorn:
General Gameplay fixes
- General stability and Online stability improvements
- Move list corrections and improvements to AI logic
- Legendary Multiverse Portals are now available for Gorilla Grodd, Green Lantern, Joker, & Superman
Stage Specific Fixes
- Atlantis - Fixed a bug where someone slamming a statue while the other player jumped off it with specific timing could cause it to be able to slammed again after being destroyed
- Batcave - Fixed bug where the camera could lose focus on the characters after remaining idle for an extended period of time
The complete patch notes can be found here.
In other Injustice 2 news, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The Atom and The Enchantress have been announced and will be joining the fight soon. Both the Turtles and Hellboy have their own comic book series at rival publishers, which makes their addition all the more scandalous.
2017 has been kind to comic book properties that have decided to try their luck in video games. Telltale's season two of Batman and Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy are both doing well. It looks like Atom will hit Injustice 2 first, on 12 December.
Injustice 2 is now available for PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Android and iOS.