With just days away from the release of Bethesda's online RPG Fallout 76, a full list of PlayStation 4 trophies has been revealed. Fallout 76 will have a total of 51 trophies including 1 Platinum, 1 Gold, 15 Silver and 34 Bronze trophies.
Bethesda's multiplayer RPG Fallout 76 is just around the corner and today we get to take a look at the full list of PlayStation 4 trophies. Almost half of the trophies are awarded for completing the main story quests but some of them will also require cooperation with other players and PVP engagements. For the highest ranking trophy, you'll have to collect all 50 of 'em.
By the looks of it, none of the trophies will be extremely hard to get, with most of them being rewarded for exploration, crafting items, hacking terminals, collecting caps and killing monsters. Some of the PVP trophies included in the list are Kill or Be Killed, which is acquired by killing another player, a Bounty Hunter trophy awarded for killing a wanted player and Good Grief!, which will require some PVP action and is rewarded after you kill 20 players.
Not everything is about killing in Fallout 76 though, for the Field Medic trophy you'll have to help players instead of shooting them as the trophy requires reviving 20 downed players. There are also a level based trophies, awarding players as they hit certain level milestones. The highest level based trophy you can get is a silver one for hitting level 100.
Although trophies weren't available during the Fallout 76 closed beta which ended on November 8, Bethesda confirmed that any progress made in beta will carry over to the final game.
Here is the full list of Fallout 76 PlayStation 4 trophies:
The Platinum Fallout 76 trophies
- Platinum Trophy (Platinum) – Collect all other 50 Trophies for this Trophy
The Gold Fallout 76 trophies
- I Am Become Death (Gold) – Complete “I Am Become Death”
The Silver Fallout 76 trophies
- Into the Fire: Complete “Into the Fire.”
- Heart of the Enemy: Complete “Heart of the Enemy.”
- Key to the Past: Complete “Key to the Past.”
- Officer on Deck: Complete “Officer on Deck.”
- Appalachian HOA: Build 100 C.A.M.P. Items.
- Misters of Mystery: Complete “Mistress of Mystery”
- Scorched Earth: Win the “Scorched Earth” Event.
- Fallout Forever: Reach Level 100.
- Ground Zero: Be at Ground Zero of the Nuclear Blast.
- Pioneer Scout: Discover 100 locations.
- Shwag: Collect 10 Bobbleheads.
- American Hero: Reach Level 50.
The Bronze Fallout 76 trophies
- Reclamation Day! - Leave Vault 76
- First Contact - Complete “First Contact”
- Final Departure - Complete “Final Departure”
- Second Helpings - Complete “Second Helpings”
- Recruitment Blues - Complete “Recruitment Blues”
- Coming to Fruition - Complete “Coming to Fruition”
- Bunker Buster - Complete “Bunker Buster”
- One of Us - Complete “One of Us”
- Happy C.A.M.P.er - Build a C.A.M.P.
- We Must Rebuild - Build 20 C.A.M.P. Items
- Personal Matters - Complete “Personal Matters”
- Queen of the Hunt - Complete “Queen of the Hunt”
- Monster Mash - Win the “Monster Mash” Event
- Breach and Clear - Win the “Breach and Clear” Event
- Never Go it Alone! - Join 20 Teams
- Second Skin - Craft 5 Pieces of Armor
- A Fighting Chance - Craft a Weapon
- LITerally - Read 20 Magazines
- Perked Up - Fully Rank Up one Perk
- Tested Mettle - Complete 5 Challenges
- A Real Challenger - Complete 20 Challenges
- Field Medic - Revive 20 Fallen Players
- Moneybags - Possess 10,000 Caps
- Retro Now - Play a Holotape Game
- Giant Slayer - Kill 5 Giant Creatures
- Bounty Hunter - Kill a Wanted Player
- Kill or Be Killed - Kill Another Player
- Good Grief! - Kill 20 Players
- Pest Control - Kill 300 Creatures
- Junker Funk - Gather 200 Pieces of Junk
- Photo Bomber - Take 20 Photos
- Ain’t He the Cutest? - Collect a Bobblehead
- Wild West Virginian - Reach Level 10
- Appalachian Trailblazer - Reach Level 25
We're likely to see similar list in form of Xbox One achievements in the upcoming days. There's no doubt Bethesda will update the list in the future as they add more content to the game with Pete Hines already confirming they are looking to support Fallout 76 as long as they can.