Assassin’s Creed Origins post-launch content will include the season pass and free add-on content that'll be available to all players. The season pass is included in the Assassin’s Creed Origins Gold Edition and available for purchase separately. The free content will be available for all players.
Assassin’s Creed Origins news and it's actually about the game? Where?!
Ubisoft graced us with details of Assassin’s Creed Origins post-launch content today. This includes the season pass and free add-on content that'll be available to all players. Several hours of storyline expansions and quests will become available as soon as you grow semi-tired of the base game. Timed events and customisation items included.
The Assassin’s Creed Origins Season Pass will include:
- DLC 1 - The Hidden Ones: A story-driven expansion that "builds upon the growth of the Brotherhood, taking players to a point years after the events of Assassin’s Creed Origins, as they clash with an occupying Roman force in a new region" says the press release. The expansion will extend the level cap. Available in January, 2018.
- DLC 2 - The Curse of the Pharaohs: Another story-driven expansion, but this one has its focus on Egyptian mythology. Because we can't let all those pyramids go to waste. Undead pharaohs and a new realm will be available along with a new level cap increase in March, 2018.
- The Roman Centurion and Horus Packs: Two add-on packs including a new outfit, weapons, shield and mount. Available in November, 2017.
- A package of 500 Helix Credits: Available at launch.
- An exclusive rare weapon, the Calamity Blade. Available at launch.
The season pass is included in the Assassin’s Creed Origins Gold Edition and also available for purchase separately. On to the free stuff. The free content will be available for all players both at launch, and post-launch, and it will include:
- The Trials of the Gods: Boss battles against Egyptian gods that take place during special timed events - victorious players will receive rewards. The first Trial of the Gods event will be available 15 days after the launch.
- The Nomad’s Bazaar: A wandering merchant gives players daily quests to complete in order to earn mysterious rewards. Available at launch.
- Photo Mode: Available at launch.
- Horde Mode: Fight endless waves of enemies in the Gladiator Arena. Players will be able to compare their scores with their friends and challenge them asynchronously. Available in early 2018.
- Discovery Tour: A combat-free living museum that will give everyone the opportunity to learn more about Ancient Egypt through guided tours curated by historians and Egyptologists. Available early 2018.
More info can be found here.