Rockstar just rolled out GTA Online: The Contract, featuring a bunch of new stuff, missions, weapons, vehicles, a new property and Dr. Dre himself.
We've just been treated to a brand new update to the world of GTA Online. The Contract storyline has been added to the game and the update includes seven new cars, three new weapons, a fresh property, Dr. Dre Contract missions, Security Contracts, Payphone Hits, the MOTOMAMI Los Santos radio station, new music on Radio Los Santos and West Coast Classics, Record A Studios, Short Trips, new clothing and accessories, some Quality of Life improvements and more.
New Content in GTA Online
The Agency Property is a fresh multi-story affair that will become the players' base of operations and the HQ of "find that phone" F. Clinton & Partner agency. The property can be purchased from dynasty8executive.com and signing the deed will give its owners access to some new features including the new story missions that can be tackled both solo or in a group.
The Dr. Dre Contract is the lynchpin of the entire situation. After setting up F. Clinton & Partner offices, players can kick off new Story Missions that will have them working closely with Dr. Dre who is looking for his missing phone.
Security Contracts are Freemode Missions you can start from the Agency computer. These represent jobs you can do for your affluent clients. These assignments vary in difficulty, but the rewards will make it all worth it.
The available contracts:
- Recover Valuables
- Vehicle Recovery
- Gang Termination
- Rescue Operation
- Asset Protection
- Liquidize Assets
Payphone Hits are another type of Freemode Missions that give the players specific instructions on how exactly to take out a target, right down to the timing of the act. These missions are started by answering ringing payphones throughout the map and can be accessed after completing a few Security Contracts.
- Heavy Rifle available at Ammu-Nation or the Agency’s Armory
- Compact EMP Launcher available at the Agency’s Armory
- Stun Gun available at the Agency’s Armory
New Weapon Finishes (can be unlocked by completing specific gameplay from The Contract):
- Bone Finish (Pump Shotgun)
- Families Finish (Heavy Rifle)
- Organics Finish (Micro SMG)
- Record A Finish (AP Pistol)
- Pfister Astron
- Bravado Buffalo STX
- Dewbauchee Champion
- Lampadati Cinquemila
- Enus Deity
- Pegassi Ignus
- Enus Jubilee
Record A Studios is a new music studio that doubles as a social space where players can watch Dr. Dre work as well as spend time with other players.
Short Trips are missions designed for two players. Everyone who completes the Dr. Dre Contract will be given access to the Short Trips missions.
Various other additions:
- Over 300 items of Clothing for both Male and Female characters.
- 28 new Tattoos for Male and Female characters.
- 14 new Face Paints.
- New Media Stick Collectibles.
- One new Hairstyle for both Male and Female characters in GTA Online.
- ‘MOTOMAMI Los Santos’ Radio Station.
- New music added to Radio Los Santos and West Coast Classics.
- Several new Pause Menu Awards.
- A number of Daily Objectives.