Fortnite's Wintersday event is about to go live, but in the meantime, players got Update v19.01 that introduced some balance changes and fresh Super Level Styles.
Fortnite's update v19.01 is now live in the game. The update brought a bunch of changes, bug fixes and this Season’s Super Level Styles for players who have already levelled high enough. This year's Winterfest event is also just around the corner and will kick off in a matter of days.
Chapter 3 Season 1 - Super Level Styles
Players who have already surpassed level 100 can find the bonus Styles for Chapter 3 Season 1 Outfits if they navigate to the Bonus Rewards section of the Battle Pass tab. Update v19.01 introduced a couple of new looks: this Season’s Super Level Styles. Rank up beyond level 140 during the current Season and start unlocking the Photo Negative, Scarlet Blackout, and Gilded Reality Super Level Styles for Shanta, Ronin, Lt. John Llama, Harlowe, and Spider-Man.
- Stinger SMG - The ammo count of the Stinger SMG now updates sooner in its reload animation.
- Hunter Bolt-Action Sniper - The ammo count of the Hunter Bolt-Action Sniper now updates sooner in its reload animation.
Balance changes made in a hotfix last week:
- Striker Pump Shotgun - Increased the accuracy of the Striker Pump Shotgun.
- Slightly increased the fire rate of the Striker Pump Shotgun.
- Auto Shotgun - Decreased the amount of time it takes to pull out the Auto Shotgun.
- MK-Seven Assault Rifle - Decreased the environmental damage of the MK-Seven Assault Rifle and made it less accurate while hip-firing.
- Ranger Assault Rifle - Moderately increased the accuracy of the Ranger Assault Rifle.
- Increased the damage rate of the Ranger Assault Rifle.
- Guzzle Juice - Increased the healing speed of Guzzle Juice.
Major bug fixes
- Fixed an issue that caused Split Screen to disable. Split Screen is now re-enabled.
- Fixed an issue involving Reboot Vans sometimes not rebooting players if more than one teammate was interacting with the Van.
- Fixed an issue involving the screen shaking more intensely than intended in various situations such as sliding, gliding, and using a Rift.
The issue with Spider-Man's Web-Shooters getting interrupted after players swing onto web bouncers should be fixed with this update.